Tuesday, October 6, 2009

First of Many Posts (I hope)

Well I'm really not much of a writer but figured a blog might be the best way to keep everyone up to date with what is going on with the community center project. Since this is my first attempt at blogging I don't want to make too many promises as to how frequently or how long I will keep up with this blog. For most of you that know me well, you know that I have a pretty difficult time just keeping up with email and phone calls. As time progresses I would like others to join in on this communication. For now please comment as much as possible to help keep us moving forward!

I am very excited about this project and so I want to do everything I can to get things off to a good start. I believe Communication and Community Involvement are going to be the two key factors in our success so here goes....

1) Keep an eye on this blog
2) Keep an eye on our website (http://www.riverbender.com/communitycenter)
3) Join our mailing list (http://www.riverbender.com/communitycenter/mailing_list.cfm)
4) Please Help in every way you possibly can! (our kids and our community need this center!!)

More info to follow very soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment